Register for Camp
REGISTER FOR CAMP!
To register, click on the link for the program you are selecting. Please make sure to register each individual camper separately.
Note: you will need to sign in to your JCC account in order to register. If you do not have a JCC account, you may sign up for one.
*You do not need to be a paying JCC member to register for camp.
Once you are in your account, you can register for all camp sessions by searching instead of coming back to this page
Registration for pre/post camp, Friday hot dog lunches, & Overnights are separate programs and must be registered for individually.
Can’t seem to register for an account? Click here.
- (Entering Kindergarten-5th Grade) (Session 9 @ the J: 30 spaces available with wait list)
- Atid Leadership Program (Entering 6th-8th Grade) (All sessions)
- Pre Camp (7:30-9:00 AM) – (K – 5 & Jr. CIT’s)
- Post Camp (4:00-6:00 PM) – (K – 5 & Jr. CIT’s)
- Friday Hot Dog Lunch – (K – 5 & Jr. CIT’s)
- Session 2 Overnight – (K – 5) (30 spaces)
- Session 4 Overnight – (K – 5) (30 spaces)
- Session 6 Overnight – (K – 5) (30 spaces)
- Session 8 Overnight – (K – 5) (30 spaces)
*Atid participants interested in overnights do not need to register for them separately. Registrants will be asked about overnight’s during the registration process.
*Overnights are optional for all grades.
Schedule Changes, Cancellations, or Additional Sessions
Tamara Lewis, Community Programs Office Manager, at (734) 971-0990 ext. 141 or [email protected].