Dates, Rates, & Discounts
All sessions will be held at Cedar Lake Nature Center in Chelsea, Michigan unless noted.
Session 1: June 22-26, 2020
Session 2: June 29- July 2, 2020 (Please note: there is no camp on JULY 3, 2020. Rates below reflect this.)
Session 2 Rate for Campers entering Grades K-5
JCC Members: $236/session
Community Members: $268/session
Session 2 Rate for Atid Leadership Campers (entering Grades 6-8)
JCC Members: $118/session
Community Members: $134/session
Session 3: July 6-10, 2020
Session 4: July 13-17, 2020
Session 5: July 20-24, 2020
Session 6: July 27-31, 2020
Session 7: August 3-7, 2020
Session 8: August 10-14, 2020
Session 9: August 17-21, 2020 (This session will take place at the J’s building)
The rates below apply to all sessions except session 2. The session 2 rates are listed above.
Campers (entering Grades K-5)
Atid Leadership Campers (entering Grades 6-8)
$75/session deposit is required at time of registration.
For families applying for financial assistance, please call the camp office to discuss your deposit.
All final balances are due on JUNE 1st.
Pre-Camp and Post-Camp are an additional cost/session.
- Pre-camp: $35/week
- Post-camp: $45/week
For more information about either option, please visit our Pre & Post Camp page
If you register for camp after June 1, you must pay your entire balance dues at the time of registration.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION*: Registration begins December 8, 2019! Enter promotional code CR2020.
2020 Rate for Members: $260/session
2020 Rate for Guests: $300/session
BEFORE JUNE 1:
- Schedule changes: no fee
- Cancellations: no fee
- Additional sessions: $75 deposit /session
AFTER June 1:
- Schedule changes: $25/session changed
- Cancellations: loss of $75 deposit/session cancelled
- Additional sessions: no fee/deposit (balance must be paid in full at time of registration)
Payment due in full: June 1, 2020 (Failure to pay your balance will result in your child/ren being unable to attend camp until your balance is completely paid).
**Camp balances can easily be paid online, by mail, phone, or in person.**
Camp Scholarships Available
The Jewish Federation of Greater Ann Arbor is pleased to announce the availability of needs-based scholarships for Jewish summer camp participation for the summer of 2020. Thanks to the generosity of donors to the 2019 Annual Community Campaign, the Federation board approved an increased allocation to Jewish summer camp scholarships in recognition of the significant impact a Jewish summer camp experience has on life-long Jewish engagement. Jewish Family Services (JFS) manages the scholarship application process on behalf of the Jewish Federation. Deadline for application is April 1. For questions or to apply, contact Christine Taylor at JFS, (734) 769-0209.
- You may apply for need-based financial aid by mail or in person with Jewish Family Services or check out their website for more information here.
2245 S. State St. Suite 200
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- For the current financial Aid please check back later.
*You must be registered for camp with a paid deposit before you can apply for financial aid.
We are committed to making sure that the JCC’s programs are available to all members of the community. The JCC has scholarship assistance available to help offset the costs of Camp. Our agency partners with FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment in order to maintain objectivity and confidentiality throughout the financial aid process. Families interested in financial aid for the 2019 summer should complete an online application, and submit the necessary supporting documentation at online.factsmgt.com/aid no later than April 1, 2019.
Note: in some cases, such as families from overseas or those receiving subsidies or scholarships from other sources, additional documentation may be requested. See below for more information.
Criteria for awarding scholarships for Early Childhood and/or Camp
- The JCC uses the Federal Poverty Guidelines and Federal Poverty Level (FPL), updated each year, as the baseline for determining financial aid. Applicant AGI (Adjusted Gross Income) must be at or below 250% FPL to qualify, although we will take extenuating circumstances into account.
- The guidelines for awards are as follows:
- AGI at 200-250% FPL = 10% discount
- AGI at 150-200% FPL = 15% discount
- AGI below 150% FPL = 20% discount
- The goal of the financial aid policy is to provide aid to all applicants with demonstrated need. Therefore, these percentages will be adjusted, as needed, so the total value of scholarships fits within the funds available for scholarships. If the total is x% higher than the available funds, scholarships will reduced by the same x% across the board.
- Federal Tax Returns: All signed copies of the most recent Federal Tax returns and attached schedules are acceptable.
- Foreign Tax Returns: If you or your spouse filed a foreign tax return you must submit a signed copy of the most recent returns.
- Documentation of any other sources of financial assistance. (for example: a statement from the University of Michigan financial aid office with the amount of any childcare subsidy awarded, documentation of a Jewish Family Services camp scholarship.)